Computer accounting course helps in the maintenance of accounts records with the help of software. Computer accounting is also known as Financial E-Accounting, which involves the use of accounting software. It helps to automate daily tasks with accuracy and generating instant reports like – Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, GST, and TDS. E accounting course is very useful for graduate/ undergraduate students from Commerce or Arts background. Financial E-Accounting Courses can be done both online and classroom training. Attitude Academy offers Online & Offline accounting courses with live classes also.
Top 10 Professional Courses in Financial E-Accounting –
- TallyPrime with GST – TallyPrime is a complete business management software for small and medium businesses. TallyPrime helps you manage accounting, inventory, banking, taxation, banking, payroll, and much more to get rid of complexities, and in turn, focus on business growth.
- E Accounting From Beginner to Expert – If you are new to keeping financial records and you are interested in learning the practice of preparation of financial accounts; then this course is for you. It will take you from beginner to advanced. Enroll to experience first-class tutoring.
- Complete GST Course & Certification – The course is delivered by leading CAs and Indirect Tax Professionals through video lectures that cover Overview and Model of GST Law (CGST & SGST), GST Business Process-Registration & returns, Accounts & Records, Time of Supply & Valuation of Supply of Goods & Services, Overview of IGST Act, Transitional Provisions, Appeals and Revision, etc.
- Course Online Income Tax Certification – This Online Income Tax Certificate Course covers a detailed analysis of major aspects of Income Tax Law with special focus on Tax Planning, Filing essential Compliances, Handling Online e-Assessments & e-Proceedings, Income tax Health Check-up, Limiting Taxation Disputes, etc. and Certificate shall also be given after the completion of the full course.
- Online TDS Certification – In this course, we have covered all the aspects of practical work as required for practical work. All the contents of this course are also a part of our Tax Expert Course. If you want to learn only TDS/TCS work you can enroll in this course.
- Online Payroll Certification – This course prepares the learner with the basic to advance knowledge needed to administer the accounting for payroll.
- Online Banking Certification – In online finance and banking courses, you will be given an introduction to banking basics, learn about commercial banking, and explore fractional reserve banking. With ATTITUDE’S free investment banking courses and finance courses, you will gain great insights for a career in investment. This knowledge will get your finance career moving steadily forward. As business becomes more global each year, banking and finance experts are in growing demand.
- Basic to Advance Inventory Management – Inventory Management in Tally ERP 9 helps small and medium businesses to manage the optimum level of inventories always. It’s so flexible that it adapts to the way you work. Not just that! The insightful reports help you manage your business better.
- Course Online BUSY Accounting Software – BUSY is an integrated business management software that covers Financial Accounting, Inventory Management, Billing, Statutory Reports and MIS. It is one of the leading enterprise software in India with over 1,50,000 installations (over 6 Lac Users) worldwide. The number of users is growing fast with thousands of users adding to the list every month.
- Complete Tally ERP9 with GST – Tally ERP9 Online Course with GST covers in-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry. We not only teach the concepts but also help you learn how you can Practically implement those concepts in your Day Accounting Process with practical examples and entries in tally.
Attitude Academy, An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute is also an Authorized Training Centre for Tally that meets periodic quality audit parameters become the best “Tally Academy” in Delhi, NCR. To facilitate smooth self-study for students ATTITUDE provides detailed study material along with e-books for respective courses, in order to enhance understanding of key concepts and bridge the gap between Distance & Classroom-based learning, ATTITUDE has introduced ‘e-learning’ for all students.